Chennai: Google’s Pixel 7a smartphone has been launched in the Indian smartphone market.
It has emerged as Google’s affordable 5G phone. An introductory offer has also been announced on the price of this phone. The phone is being sold through Flipkart. Google’s Pixel 7a is expected to challenge OnePlus 11R, Xiaomi 12 Pro and Vivo V27 Pro smartphones in the market. In terms of design, it is similar to last year’s Pixel 7 phone.
- 6.1 inch FHD+ display
- Tensor G2 chipset
- 64 + 13 megapixel rear camera
- 13 megapixel front camera
- 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage
- It has been launched in three colors
- 4,410mAh battery
- 20 Watts fast charging support
- Android 13 operating system
- 5G network
- Type C charging port
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- The price of this phone is Rs.43,999. An introductory offer of Rs 4,000 has also been announced for card users of certain banks at the price.