Chennai: Poco is going to launch the F5 and F5 Pro smartphones in India tomorrow (May 9). In this case, the details about the special features of these phones have been released. Boko’s UAE branch shared this.
Xiaomi is a company that manufactures various electronic devices based in China. Its brand Boko was launched in 2018. It has been operating in India since 2021 with its own unique logo. Boko has been releasing phones in various models. In that way, now Poco F5 and F5 Pro smartphones are going to be launched in India.
Poco F5 Pro Special Features:
- 6.67 inch AMOLED display
- Snapdragon 8+ Generation 1 chipset
- 3 cameras on the back. It has a 64-megapixel primary camera with OIS and EIS support
- It has a 16-megapixel front-facing camera
- 5,160mAh battery
- 67 watts wire charging facility
- 30 Watts wireless charging facility
- Android 13 operating system
Boko F5: As for this model phone, it has a Snapdragon 7+ Generation 2 chipset, a 5,000mAh battery, and a 64-megapixel main camera. Otherwise, the phone has the same features as the Poco F5 Pro. Similarly, RAM and storage details vary.